For the third summer, a survey of the fish in Spa Creek was taken over a six week period. Using a seine net the fish were gathered, identified, counted and then immediately released to limit the stress placed on the fish. All of the counts were taken at the same spot near the Truxtun Park Boat Ramp.
- Striped Killifish (notice males and females look different)
- Mummichogs (most easily confused with male Striped Killifish)
- Atlantic Silversides (possibly Inland Silversides too)
- White Perch (young-of-the-year and adults)
- Striped Bass (young-of-the-year)
- Atlantic Menhaden (young-of-the-year)
- Gizzard shad